Sidvisningar förra veckan

fredag 21 november 2008

My dad



hey dad, writing to you, not to tell you that I
still hate you, just to ask you
how you feel, and how we fell apart, how this
fell apart, are you happy out there?
do you think about your son,
do you miss your little girl?
when you lay your head down,
how do you sleep at night?
do you even wonder for a while?
but we're alright, we're alright
it's been a long hard road
without you by my side why wont
you know the night's that we cried, you broked my
heart, you broked your children for life
it's not okay, but we're alright
I remember the days when you were a hero in my eyes
but those are just a long
lost memory of mine
I spent so many years
learning how to survive,
now im writing just to let you
know im still alive.
the days I spent so cold, so hungry,
were full of hate, I was so angry
the stars run deap inside but im okay, im okay
sometimes I forget, and this
time, ill admit, I miss you..

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sjukt Vackert!*
Och sorgset... :(

Therese sa...

Jaa, Det är så när man inte har sån stark kontakt med sin pappa.:/